Friday, November 20, 2020

Creamy Harissa Wings

 


This is a recipe from The Kitchen on Food Network; one of my favorite shows. There are several chiefs cooking together. Geoffrey Zakarian is always dressed in a suit. The show has great tips and is enertaining. I told you I subscribed to Food Network which gives you video access to show, classes, recipes. Keeps me inspired during our most recent Covid Red on Boulder County's dial.😂

Ingredients:

  • 1/2 cup full-fat Greek yogurt ( I had only 2% fat)
  • 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
  • 3 tablespoons harissa ( I have the powder)
  • 2 tablespoons Siraccha sauce
  • 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
  • 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
  • Zest and juice from 2 lemons
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • a dollup of honey (this was in the reviews)
  • 2 1/2 pounds chicken wings (flats and drummettes)
  • slice scallions for garnish
Directions:
I prepared the wings according to Crispy Chicken Wings with Two Sauces (blog: 3/2/2020 label:chicken) which bakes first and finishing on the grill.

In a large bowl whisk together all the ingredients except chicken wings. Allow for flavors to meld in the refrigerator.

After finishing the wings on the grill; toss wings with 1/4 cup of sauce and garnish with scallions. Serve with more sauce on the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment