Friday, January 14, 2022

Spinach Walnut Pesto

 This recipe is strickly for myself. I love spinach, I love pesto; so I love this recipe! Pretty much my obsession for lunch right now; gluten-free waffle, slathered with the pesto and hard-boiled egg.

Ingredients:

  • 2 garlic cloves, poached in boiled water for 5 minutes
  • 4 cups baby spinach (about 5 ounce container)
  • 1 cup toasted walnut halves
  • 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan
  • 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
  • 1/4 cup cranraisins
  • 1 teaspoons kosher salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon cracked pepper
  • Zest and juice of 1 lemon
Directions:
Add the walnuts and garlic to a food processor and pulse 8 times.

Add the spinach, Parm, olive oil, cranraisins, salt and pepper, lemon zest and juice. Pulse until rustically chopped.

Freezes beautifully.

No comments:

Post a Comment